Inside the home, the bed is sadly considered to be one of the equipments that a lot of people don’t give value to. Considering that a third of your day spent at home is allocated to sleeping. So, always consider the below factors for your perfect sit n sleep.
According to Brent Cooper, a sleep expert and currently the Managing Directory of Marshall and Steward, buying the right bed type could play an important role in enjoying uality, peaceful sleep at night. He has shared some tips below on how this can be achieved.
Quality sleep every night is important in achieving good health, and shouldn’t be taken for granted. Sleep deprivation can take a toll on one’s health and can affect their daily activities, with symptoms which may include but are not limited to short term memory loss, irritability, feeling grumpy, and short-temperedness. If you want to function properly at work, have a good relationship with your family, friends, and co-workers, then it’s essential that you should work on improving your quality of sleep.
- The bed you should choose needs to have proper support. This means it shouldn’t be too soft, nor too hard. Hard beds have disadvantages, so are the super soft ones, but it is important to take note that support plays a very important role. Take this into consideration – the firmness of the bed depends on the person’s weight. The higher the weight is, the firmer the bed springs should be. Read these Sit n Sleep mattress reviews.
- Size does matter – especially when choosing beds. As much as possible, purchase a bed size that your room can accommodate the most. Bigger bed means you’ll have more space to move around, and for your partner, which means that your chances of having disturbed sleep are slimmer. Aside from the bed width, length also matters. It should always be half a foot longer than your height.
- As much as possible, go for beds that are composed of natural fillings. While beds synthetic fillings such as memory foams offer amazing support, these types of fillings usually fail with regard to body temperature regulation. When your temperature isn’t properly regulated as you sleep, your chances of waking up in the middle of the night are higher. Opt for beds with fillings made from cotton, wool and/or horsehair as these offer amazing ventilation that lets the body cope up with temperature changes.
- Slatted base beds may aesthetically look pleasing, but never ever compromise quality for good looks. Always opt for a good mattress for that undisturbed sleep.
- High-quality beds and mattresses offer superb support and even provide consultations. If you’re unsure of which mattress suits your needs best, being able to find help from the experts is of great advantage.
BONUS TIP – There’s an advanced technology called RED LIGHT THERAPY FOR SLEEP, which might help you improve your sleep quickly and efficiently. Read More Here!